Partner with PCs4KIDS
If you are looking to make a difference in kid’s education globally, join the more than 150 global volunteers from our PCs4KIDS family.
We are looking for volunteers with interest in the following domains to help our operations:
- Online Marketing:
– Social Community Management (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, YouTube, Google+)
– SEO (on-site optimization, backlink building, Google Analytics)
– Content Marketing (creation of marketing collateral, graphic design, marcom video production)
- Promotion and Partnership Development in Local Regions:
– Initiate dialogues with corporations, NPOs, NGOs and academia as target partnership groups
– Identify local corporate donors, be the local contact, facilitate local distribution of PCs4KIDS software
– Facilitate donation process, coordinate with donors on CSR campaigns, lead joint operations with partners
- Software Development and Software Content Management:
– Maintain and develop PCsKIDS software interface
– Identify, collect and integrate educational software contents suitable for children
PCs4KIDS was a proud Nominee of the 2012 Online Volunteering award from United Nations Volunteering (UNV).
Please submit your volunteer request and we will be happy to review your application.
If you are a company, NPO, NGO or school and want to contribute to the free provision of PCs4KIDS educational software contents in your local region/ worldwide, please contact us for more details. Our team shall respond to your request promptly.